So, my newest contribution to water/wallet conservation....
THE ONE GALLON BATH!!So far, I've only tested the theory on my one year old. Just fill up the bucket, suds the kid down and rinse. Sometimes, I even end up with left over water!!
Some other water/wallet conservation ideas....
- Try turning off the shower water when shaving and sudsing up
- When doing laundry, match the water level to the amount of clothes you're washing
- Install low flow faucets
- Use the garbage disposal sparingly. Compost vegetable and food waste instead.
- Water your lawn (only 2 days a week) in the morning or evening to minimize evaporation.
- Check out this link for more ideas www.wateruseitwisely.com/100-ways-to-conserve/index.php