Thursday, November 19, 2009

Last Pumpkin Post (For Now....)

I usually like to make my own frosting, but Betty Crocker was BOGO last week and there was a $.50 coupon to go with it making frosting $.39 for two cans...I couldn't resist!!!!   So,  I stocked up on cream cheese frosting...my favorite!!!

What better to put all that yummy frosting on, but PUMPKIN CUPCAKES..YUM!!!  
Good Ol' Martha had a really good recipe.

They're so good, I've already eaten two and they just came out of the oven  15 minutes ago!!

If you missed the deal on the BC frosting, Publix has cream cheese this week for $1.19 and there are a ton of $1 coupons out there making it $.19 for cream cheese!!!!!!   Check out www.iheartpublix.com to find your coupons and make some really cheap frosting.

No comments:

Post a Comment